Bee Thinking Warre hives are precision-milled in Portland, Oregon using Western Red Cedar. Our Warre hive kits feature full 1" thick lumber, rabbet joints, pre-drilled holes and screws for added strength and longevity. Sloped handles allow for improved rain run off and better grip when lifting. The precision milled, one piece top bars are unattached for compliance with most state and local beekeeping laws. Ships free to the contiguous 48 states -- international shipping available.
Includes (All components pre-drilled):
- Roof (Copper top available as an option)
- Quilt box with canvas quilt
- 2 Warre boxes (Windows available as an option)
- 16 one piece top bars with comb guides
- Standard screened bottom with closable insert (Optional milled hive stand feet further elevate hive)
- 1 bag of shredded cedar to fill quilt box
- Assembly diagram
- Elegant feet to elevate stand higher off the ground and improve stability
- Copper top
- Window in each box with mahogany closures
- Drill or screwdriver
- Stapler (for attaching burlap to quilt box)
- Approximate assembly time: 45 minutes
Learn more about our Shipping and Return Policy.